- It’s not possible to delete a course on Mymathlab.
- You can delete courses from your Mymathlab account.
- To do this, log in to your Mymathlab account and go to the “My Courses” tab.
- Then click on the course that you would like to delete and select “Delete Course.
- MyMathsLab is an online service that provides math lessons, quizzes, and homework.
- It is accessible through the internet for students to complete assignments on their own time.
- The courses are not deleted from the website but rather deactivated.
- To deactivate a course, go to “My Settings” and click on “Deactivate Course”.
How to Delete Unwanted Course Material in Canvas
Go to the Mymathlab website and log in. Click on the “My Account” link in the top right corner of the screen. From there, you’ll be able to access your courses. Find the course you want to unenroll from and click “Unenroll.
If you are a student, you can delete the course from your account. If you are an instructor, you will need to contact your Pearson representative.
The course is not deleted from the student’s account. It will remain in their history and transcript, but it will no longer be visible in the Courses section of the student’s Academics page.
You can unregister from a course by logging in to the Pearson website and navigating to your account. From there, select “My Courses” and choose the course you would like to drop. There will be an option to “drop this section.
To delete a course in LMS, please follow the steps below:
Go to My Courses and find the course you want to delete.
Click on the Edit button for this course and then click Delete Course at the bottom of the page.
You will be prompted to confirm your choice before deleting the course.
It’s not possible to delete courses on Connect. You can only get rid of the course by unenrolling from it or deleting your account.
To remove a course from a dashboard, you can right-click on the course and click “Remove Course.
It is not possible to delete a course from Powerschool. However, it is possible to hide a course from the list of courses on the homepage. To do this, click on “Manage Courses” and then “Hide Unused Courses.
To delete a course on Khan Academy, go to the “Courses” tab on the top of the page and select “All Courses.” From there, you can scroll down to find the course that needs to be deleted. Once you’ve found it, click on the title and then click “Remove Course.
Unfortunately, you can’t delete your Pearson account. However, we do offer a self-service account deactivation process that will remove the account from our system and prevent it from being used to access any of our products or services.