- To delete your PlayStation Network account, you will need to sign in to the PlayStation Network website and follow the instructions on how to do so.
- To delete your account on the Playstation Network, log in to your account and select “Sign Out” in the upper right hand corner.
- You can delete your PSN account by visiting the account deletion page on the PlayStation website.
- Once you have selected the button to delete your account, you will be asked to enter your password one last time.
- After that, you will be redirected to a confirmation page where you can review all of the details before finalizing your decision.
How to Properly Deactivate a PS3 System from a PSN Account
To permanently delete your PS3 account, you will need to contact Sony customer service. You can find the number and email address in the FAQ section of their website.
If you delete your PSN account, you will no longer be able to play any games or use any services that require a PSN account. You can create a new account and sign in to it on your console or through the PlayStation website.
No, PS3 accounts do not get deleted.
You can deactivate your account by going to Account Management and then selecting “Deactivate Your Account”.
Sony Entertainment Network is Sony’s online gaming service. To permanently delete your PSN account, you’ll need to contact Sony directly. You can do so by contacting them through their customer service page.
No. PlayStation Network accounts cannot be deleted and re-used.
To create a new PSN account on the PlayStation 3, you need to go to the PlayStation Network/Account Management screen and select “Create a New Account.” You will then be prompted to enter your desired username, password, date of birth, and country.
Enter your desired username.
Enter your desired password.
Enter your date of birth.
Select your country.
Yes, you can use the same email for multiple PSN accounts.
To delete your child’s PSN account, you’ll need to log into their PSN account. Once you’re logged in, select “Account” and then choose “PlayStation®Network”. Select the “Log Out” button at the bottom of the screen.
Yes, you can still use PSN on PS3. Sony has not announced plans to discontinue the service.
As of December 2018, there is no PS3 store.