- If you are trying to uninstall Plex.
- It is probably because you want to remove all of the data that it has saved on your system.
- If this is the case.
- Then you should delete all of your content from within Plex before uninstalling.
- You can do this by going to Settings -> Server -> Library -> Manage Libraries.
- Deleting any libraries that you no longer want.
How To Uninstall Plex Media Server (Step-By-Step Guide)
Plex is a media streaming service that allows you to watch your favorite TV shows, movies, and sports games on your computer or mobile device. Plex can be installed on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Xbox One, PlayStation 4.
To completely remove plex from your computer or mobile device follow these steps:
1) Uninstall the Plex Media Server application by right-clicking on the icon on your desktop or in the Applications folder on macOS.
To reinstall Plex without losing data, you can download the latest version of the Plex Media Server from https://plex.tv/downloads and then follow these steps:
1) Download your backup files from the “Backup and Restore” section of your Plex account page.
2) Connect to your server using SSH or FTP and delete all files and folders except for “Library”, “Media”, and “Plug-ins”.
If you are using a Windows computer, go to the Control Panel and uninstall Plex. If you are using a Mac, go to Applications and drag the Plex icon to the trash.
First, go to the Windows 10 start menu and right-click on Plex Media Server. Select “Uninstall.”
Next, you’ll see a message that asks you to confirm. Click “Yes” to continue uninstalling Plex Media Server.
Finally, you’ll be asked if you want to delete the data associated with the application. Select “Yes” and then click “Finish.
To reset your Plex library, you will need to go to the Settings section of the Plex app. Once there, click on “Library” and then “Refresh”. This will clear all of the content from your Plex library and should solve any issues you are experiencing.
This is a difficult question to answer without more information. Plex is a media player software, but it’s not clear from the question what you’re trying to do.
Plex is not loading because there are possible problems with your internet connection. It could be that your router is disconnected or it could be that your internet service provider has issues in the area you live in.
Plex has a few different ways to restart the server. One way is to use the Plex app on your phone or tablet. Open the app and tap on the “Menu” button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. Tap on “Settings” and then “Server”. From there, you can either choose to start, stop, or restart your server.
The Plex database consists of all of the data about media items that are stored in Plex. This includes metadata about the media item, such as description, file information, episode name, and so on. The location of this database is stored in the config. XML file of each Plex Media Server instance.
Plex is a media player that organizes all your personal media and allows you to stream it to any device. It is available for free on all major platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, and Apple TV. The installation process varies depending on the platform you are using.
Plex is available for free on all major platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, and Apple TV.